The most complete Ry Cooder discography in the Universe
- The Eureka Springs Garbage Lady
- Miss Pamela and Miss Sperky discuss
- Who's Jim Sox?
- Kansas and the BTO's
- The Captain's Fat Theresa Shoes
- Wouldn't It Be Sad If There Were No Cones?
- Do Me In Once And I'll Be Sad, Do Me In Twice And I'll Know Better(Circular Circulation) (Produced by Lowell George)
- The Moche Monster Review
- TV Lives
- I Have A Painbrush In My Hand To Color A Triangle (Produced by Lowell George. Ry Cooder : bottleneck guitar?)
- Miss Christine's
- The Original GTO's
- The Ghost Chained To The Past, Present, And Future (Shock Treatment)
- Love On An Eleven Year Old Level
- Miss Pamela's First Conversation With Plaster Casters Of Chicago
- I'm In Love With The Ooo-Ooo man
Produced by : Frank Zappa
Special thanks to: Jimmy Carl Black, Roy Estrada, Ian Underwood and Craig Doerge who played on Eureka Springs Garbage Lady, Ooo Ooo Man, Shock Treatment, and Captain's Fat Theresa Shoes; Nicky Hopkins who played piano on Shock Treatment; Frank Zappa who played tamborine on Ooo Ooo Man; Don Preston who played on Television Baby. Note that Ry Cooder is not credited and may not in fact appear on the album.
© 1969 Enigma Retro
Information supplied by List member Satoru Tamura firstname.lastname@example.org
Page created by Dave Mellor - comments welcome to email@example.com